Thursday 23 July 2015

Christmas in July

Hiya everyone

I forgot all about it being my  my turn to host the Artbymiran blog today. Shame on me eh
So, this was put together in an hour this afternoon and I'm afraid it shows :(


                 This is  Ruby and her present, cute as a wee button isn't she?
I thought since I've seen so many gorgeous Christmas cards out there in blogland recently that I'd join the fun and get mine started too                         

 You'll find her and lots more loveliness over at the  Art by MiRan store 
papers - Creativity by Crystal
sentiment - Scrapalicious

There is also an Art by Miran Facebook page where we have monthly challenges and lots of crafty chatter. Why not pop over and have a natter with Miran and the DT girls
 Have a great old crafty evening
Anne x

2 comments:

  1. She's adorable Anne! What a great little Christmas image. Love the colors you've chosen - coloring is fantastic as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne & I love that image :o)
    I hope you're having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10