Friday 30 September 2016

another gorgeous girl

Hello Everyone
I'm praying Mr Blogger plays nicely and posts this as at the moment I am having some relaxation time at our second home in Turkey.  We're enjoying being away from the terrible Scottish weather and awakening to sunshine in the morning.  Wish we could stay forever.

Today's card is showcasing on of Miran's latest girls.  Isn't she sweet.
I killed two birds with one stone with this card as I needed one for myself and this gorgeous 
girl was just perfect.


Coloured as always with copics.   
papers - Lidl
sentiment - made on pc
flowers from me stash and a selection of dies

If you'd like to buy this gorgeous girl then head on over to the shop but be prepared to spend more than a few pennies as all of the images are brilliant

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a brilliant weekend.  I know we will :)
Anne x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10