Friday, 27 August 2010

Let's keep it plain and simple

Morning girls
It's that time of the week again, yip, challenge time over at Totally Papercrafts. It was my turn to choose the theme this week and I thought it was about time we'd something nice and easy. so, I'd love to see some plain and simple cards this week.

We're sponsored by the lovely Heidi

and I've chosen some lovely Hero Arts Christmas stamps for the lucky winner

So here's me plain and simple card, on reflection I wish I'd used a less fussy paper as it seems to distract from the theme but hey ho it's all sorted now and I ain't doing another one

I've coloured Tilda with copic markers and some stickles on the flowers for a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is a freebie from the lovely Paulette over on TLC which again I've coloured with copicd and added a little diamond glaze to the flames. I'm not sure of the papers as they were from me scrap box and as usual I've cut the named pieces first! All finished off with a little ribbon and a button.
So, thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend and don't forget to play along

challenges
Creative Card Crew - sparkle and shine
Wild Orchid - make it sparkle
Incy Wincy - buttons and bows

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous hun, love those papers
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers are fab ! Love the colours :-)

    Love the prize you chose too , wish I could enter !! Will have to buy one :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have left something for you over on my blog hun
    hope your ok!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne. I love the papers - they remind me of all the colours of autumn leaves.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hun sorry for delay didnt get on comp after i posted chal.Gorgeous card,fabulous colouring, great layout,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIya hunny

    gorgeous card and super colourwork

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anne---I am new to this, and inspired (and appreciative) of your examples and directions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Anne I love this image and the papers are to die for. Lovely colour combination.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10