Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Tag - you're it and a freebie

Morning girls
Jings, I've been a busy bee this week.  I feel as if I've never been out of me wee craft room:)  Not that I'm complaining, I'd play in here all day if I could.
So, seeing as Wednesday has come around it's time for a brand new challenge over at Creative Cottage and this time we'd love to see a tag on your creation, or perhaps just a tag.  The choice is yours.


Seeing as we've seen the sun recently it put me in the mood to create something more floral and springtime than the usual image coloured with copics.  The hard part for me with this one was which paper set to use.  There are so many lovely ones available from the shop  but in the end I stamped straight onto theese gorgeous Poppy Delight papers using another set of stamps I received this month from Sparkle n Sprinkle. They're called Blossom, aren't they gorgeous:) Why not kill two birds with one stone eh?
The rest of the card was relatively straight forward, I layered a piece of plaid paper from the same set onto me card, added the ribbon,  cut the flower pot from some scraps with my cricut, ran the top piece through me cuttlebug and then arranged the flowers.  Oh and a load of glitter to the centres, also availble from Sparkle n Sprinkle.  All that was left to add was the tag.  Job done!!
So, I hope you'll find the time to play along with us.  It's not a requirement that you use Creative Cottage papers but it would be lovely if you did:) and just to entice you some more here's this months fantublous freebie
pop over to Creative Cottage and grab yours now

 challenges: -
Cupcake Crafts - anything but square
Wild Orchid Crafts - anything goes
Bunny Zoe Crafts - spring flowers everywhere
The Crazy challenge - here comes Spring
Incy Wincy - spring is in the air

Thanks for stopping by Anne x

15 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, Anne! So fresh, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo This card is adorable! lovely flower.
    thanks a lot for your comment in my blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, and you have sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and lovely, really steps into spring! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    i luv this, fab design, the flowers look gorgeous, lovely spring creation, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this Anne it's so unique and I think I just love the fact that the sun is shining so brightly on your card it must mean spring is coming!!! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card! It is so spring like! I love how you cut the flowers out and popped them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Anne, what lovely blooms made into a super cute flower pot . That's a lot of cutting but it looks terrific .....
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this anne it so stunning hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne
    A beautiful card
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so delightful Anne.. I could just sit here all day and stare ..Pretending I was looking out my window at the sunshine and bouquet of flowers... Love this..What a wonderful birthday card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is wonderful Anne, love the all the beautiful flowers.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work Anne, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow wow wow Anne what a stunning piece of work...those flowers are amazing...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10