Sunday 7 September 2014

fa la la la la - la la la la

Morning everyone
Happy Sunday :)  Mine will be spent decorating (sigh)  We are decorating our bedroom and it seems to be taking forever and a day so I've not had a whole lot of crafty time  lately.
I did however make time to do this quick card for the new Christmas release over on All Dressed Up.
Once again Wendy has surpassed herself and cuteness overload doesn't cover it.

Three Little Christmas Girls
Christmas Dolls
Christmas Owl
Christmas Reindeer

Aren't they fab?  They are in the Shop now so if you already have a favourite then you know where to go :)

I have used three little Christmas girls.  They are also available to purchase on their own.


I printed this quite large to fit more or less onto a 5.5" square card and coloured with copics.  I then mounted onto a red backer and that was more or less it.  Why embellish what is already gorgeous eh?
Our blog challenge  Autumn or Autumn colours is still running and  we'd love to see you take part in that  and if your not already a member of our Facebook Group we'd love it if you could join us there too.
Happy Crafting
Anne x
challenges:
Fairy Tale - CAS   Simply Create Too - something new (digi's)   Sister Act - anything goes   4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes   
Aud Sentiment - anything except birthday   Copic Marker Europe - anything goes   Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Do you hear what I hear

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous image. You're so right - they don't need anything else - great coloring by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls, good luck and hope to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely nothing else need on this card! LOVE that image and your coloring on it is super fantastic! So beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, your colouring is super and I agree the images do not need lots of embellies.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous and those three little girls look so good! Perfect red colouring... which is difficult to achieve!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....really where do I start??? this is one amazing and festive card. I love your sweet trio of singing cutie pies and your coloring is about as perfect as it gets. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 193 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how I missed coming over here and commenting on this. My gosh Anne, you smoked this card! Fabulous colouring and red is not the easiest to use but you did a grand job of it. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10