Thursday 2 October 2014

it's snowing...

Evening everyone
Second post of the day and I'm praying Mr Blogger plays nice and posts this for me as right now I'm mid flight to our wee place in Turkey :)
It's time for a new challenge over on All Dressed Up and we've decided to change things around a wee bit.  From now on all of our challenges with be ANYTHING GOES.  Sometimes we may add a little twist but that won't be a compulsory part of the challenge but using an All Dressed Up image will be.
So, now that I have that out of the way let's get onto me card

image - All Dressed Up 
papers - Cart R Us
ribbon and brad from me stash
Crystal Snowflake

Hope to see you playing along girls
Anne x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Enjoy your break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun little card! Really like the distressed edges of the dp and the little "flurries" of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous creation Anne, hope your flights were all okay.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Anne! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

    Hugs
    Keeley x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! I just LOVE this card!!Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10