Sunday 22 February 2009

Friday Sketchers


Hi girls
This is my card for Friday Sketchers this week.
Jacqueline set the challenge, isn't it cute. I'm really having fun trying out all these new layouts since I've joined the blogging world.
Papers are Basic Grey Cupcake collection (yum) and the image is a download from grab-a-doodle-do I printed the cupcake three times and decoupaged the icing and cherry for a bit of dimension. Added pearlised paint and seed beads to look like icing with hundreds and thousands and some glitter to the cherry. Gems and flower are from my stash.
Don't forget to check out the side bar for some great blog candy links too.
Hugs
Anne x

9 comments:

  1. Wow the icing and cherry look brilliant painted like that hun x Great caard x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh a yummy card Anne, looks good enough to eat.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally Scrumptious card darling I could just eat that lovely cupcake with a cuppa tea
    Thanks for the congrats on winning Rachels Candy I still can't believe it , I feel so Lucky
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours / papers you've used with this yummy cupcake - gorgeous card! xxx
    BTW, I also love the look of your wee place in the sun - jealous, me? nah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this! Love it Anne!! Yellow and blue are my favorite this time of year! Add a cupcake to that mix and oh my word! Too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is yummy - good enough to eat!
    Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow what a yummy card this is love it
    Hugs Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours in this one. Very bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Anne, its me again LOL... there is something on my blog for you xxxxxxxx

    http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10