Monday 8 June 2009

At last

I've finally managed to complete a card!!
I actually started this last night but just couldn't get it finished. No matter what I did it just didn't look right. I think it's probably the colours, they're not the best for a 3 year old card but he adores Alex from meerkat.com so hopefully he'll like it.
The papers are Morris Dance (sorry I don't remember who made these) I cut the frames and rosette with my cricut to add a bit of dimension, the image is from Sandra Dry coloured with polys, and the other bits and bobs are from my stash.
I covered two challenges with this one - not bad for a card your not best pleased with it it? (lol)
1. Cute Card Thursday - die cuts and punches
2. Creative Card Crew - card for a child

15 comments:

  1. Wow what fab colouring, love this cool dude and your layering and papers are gorgeous.Bradie is gonna love this for sure.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fubn card love Sandras great image and you have coloured it perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH i adore this i love that advert and thia card instantly made me smile - its gorgeous
    thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, oh fab image made me smile straight away fantastic card. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow !! that is one cute card Anne I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its great Anne, some cards you just fiddle with, I know I do. Bradie will love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hun he is fab....lovin the colours they are great

    hugs shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great love that image great colouring in too hun love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww ... I think everyone loves that sweet little meerkat. Lovely colours you have used for a super card.

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    PS: just for information purposes the Morris Dance papers are from Kaboodle Doodles (which I know 'cos I have them too LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Ann, it certainly made me smile. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card Anne.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simples!!!!! Fab card hun x Love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just adorable great image and colours....just love him.xxx


    Hugs
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think your card is a triumph!! The paisley papers matching his cravat are perfect.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10