Wednesday 9 September 2009

Funky Fairy's Challenge 33

Happy Wednesday girls

Wasn't last week fun? The blog hop and the 'case it' challenge was something a little different for us so thank you to everyone who took part. Hopefully you won some sweet candy along the way.
Myself and the other girls on the DT have enjoyed visiting to see your wonderful creations. They're all winners but unfortunately there can be only one so remember to visit the challenge blog to see if that lucky person is you. A list of the candy winners will also be published on the inspirational blog so don't forget to check that out too.

While your visiting Funky Fairy's why not check out this weeks challenge. It's a nice easy one - honest!!
This week we'd like to see a tag on your creation. Told you it was easy lol Just remember to use at least one Funky Fairy paper or image on your project. Freebies to get you started can be found here or visit the shop and treat yourself to one of the download bundles

Now, I thought I'd do something a little different this week. So I made a little box of roses. Aren't they gorgeous? This was my very first attempt at something like this so I'm well chuffed with these.
I found a tutorial here which allowed me to use my cricut expression and I must say it really did make the job an easy one.
Once the bits and pieces were cut out it came together very easily.










I used Nana's Wallpaper papers, aren't they just gorgeous!!! I love the way they give definition to the flowers. I lightly inked the edges before I put them together for a bit of extra depth and added a few leaved for decoration.
A little ribbon and that all important tag finished it off.




22 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, I know babes...dont fall off your chair! it really is me. So sorry I not been over or on forum...there's not enough hrs in the day at the mo hun. I love your box babes its so pretty and I adore large roses...unless your box is an inch by inch lol joking.
    Hope you all ok....
    please say a BIG hello to all on forum for me. I shall try to get on over the wkend babe.

    Hugs
    Lisa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning project, love the roses and the paper. Must try this. Hugs ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic.but i havent scal or design studio boo hoo
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Anne! Those roses are and the papers are so beautiful.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the flowers ncely done Anne
    susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous gift box Anne :-) I love the flowers and will definitely have to have a go at making these ! Fantastic !

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Anne!! This is divine!! I luuuuuuuv the flowers!! Off to check out the tutorial!! Need someone that can do creations like this for the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow i just adore these flowers soooo clever.
    linniexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Anne,
    I will have to check out the tutorial for these

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Stunning Anne.I just love that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh blimey Annie.
    These are just to pretty for words, just adore them, stunning project.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful box Anne.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Anne these are just amazing...those roses look so real you can almost smell them
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic box o' roses Anne, brilliantly made, love the colour.

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, wow and wow again. your roses are out of this world Anne. I tried to make some, and they didn't turn out like this at all, must have another go.... wonderful job.
    hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous, how clever are you and have to say love the colour, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing creation Anne, simply stunning!
    Hugs Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, Anne! Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a stunning box Anne and the rose is totally gorgeous.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW these flowers are amazing, I love them they just look so stunning, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10