Thursday 5 November 2009

Check out me new watermark - thanks Elaine

Good morning girls
I hope your all fine and dandy and ready for a fun day of crafting. Unfortunately some of us are off to work:( but no work means no pennies for crafty spends doesn't it? So off I'll trot just shortly but I'll just load last nights card and show off my new watermark which my forum buddy Elaine very kindly made for me
I'd a commission for a card with a dinosaur on, so of course it had to be a Dustin Pike image. His images are just brilliant aren't they? I just hope Zachary likes this little fella as much as I do.
The papers are from the new Funky Fairy's kit 'More for the Men' but believe me these are suitable for all sorts not just the dreaded mans card.
I just love my digi papers, I know most people prefer to buy but for me to print what I need when I need it is just the bees knees. It works out cheaper too, my ink lasts for ages before it needs replacing plus you always have more.

I've distressed quite a bit of this card just by dragging a brown ink pad over parts of the image and the sentiments so it fits nicely into the challenge over on Bee Crafty this week.
Right, had better run for me train!


6 comments:

  1. Hope you don't miss your train! I would! I'm always late. Lovely card I'm sure Zachary will love it, it's a monster of a card!(In a nice way!)
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Anne, love the little Dragon. I am sure Zachery will love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie carte. Très belle watermark !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You re very welcome Anne, and your card is smashing... l love Dustin Pike images too :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the patterns and textures with super distressing (Elaine did my watermark too, isn't she fab!) Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10