Sunday 7 February 2010

Anyone for Tango??

Happy Sunday Girls
I've been plodding away at this card since yesterday and to say I'm pleased with it is an understatement. I love it!!!!!!
Last week I came across a blog with loads of tutorials on copic markers. Marianne has so much information it'll take me weeks to get through it all. As a result of her blog I also found a copic challenge blog I'd never came across before either, so here is my attempt at their challenge which is feather blending.

Papers are Origins, although the darker brown looks more black in the pic:( image is from Karen's Doodles and the rest is from my stash. I do hope you like this one girls, I'm fair chuffed with it so am entering it into a couple of challenges out in blog land this week.

Copic Creations - feather blending
Basic Grey - sketch
One Stop Crafts - apple green, chocolate and clotted cream colour combo

21 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Anne.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Love your colouring. And the image - of course...

    Gro :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Anne. What a darling stamp and what beautiful coloring you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Anne and fabby colouring :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goregeous card Anny! Your colouring is GREAT!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, adore the image and your colouring is wonderful. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable image.. and your coloring and choice of papers are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card hun, beautiful colouring, i will have to hunt down that blog for some instructions, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It must be plain chocolate Anne! Great card!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card great image and i love the papers. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card hun...oove that image and your colouring is just perfect

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful. I love the image and colouring. Thanks for sharing. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Anne, this is just adorable, so glad you liked my choice of colour combo for the challenge this week, your card is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. good luck in the draw.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image and layout. The colours look really nice too. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC.
    Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  15. more beautifully colouring, great card, full of energy!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not surprised you are chuffed with this Anne its super gorgeous lol..I love the whole thing :D

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMGoodness! I love this image!! What a perfect card - your feather blending is awesome. So glad you could join us at the Copic Creations Challenge! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, such a cute image and I love your feather blending! Thanks for joining us at BG challenges. Chris and the DT :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10