Thursday 11 March 2010

finally - time to play

Hi girls
I'd a little crafty hour this afternoon so decided to make a card just for fun rather than some DT work. Of course I'll be way behind now but we're all used to playing catch up aren't we?

The image is Bath Time by Karen's Doodles. I've had this little beauty coloured for over a week now but just never got around to making a card with her. I followed the sketch over on Friday sketchers this week, it's a nice simple one with not too much going on which I like and it also fits in with Dare U 2 Digi stamp whose theme this week is pearls, although I've made it by the skin of my teeth for this one:)
Papers are Basic Grey, the ribbon, flowers, brads and pearls are all from my stash and as usual I've coloured my image with copics

7 comments:

  1. Its a stunner Anne
    I really like the circle and square effect.I can see your getting good use out of your punch too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun
    oh gorgeous card i luv the image think i need that one!! luv the papers lovely layout hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hun, love that image...those papers are great

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne
    I've that image too but haven't used it yet

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks like she's never coming out! this is fabulous! your colors & coloring are always a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww how cute is that Anne, love your layout and papers, so pretty :)
    Image is fab too but that goes without saying lol!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10