Monday 21 June 2010

coooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi girls
Did you all have a nice weekend? It's been glorious here in Glasgow, I hope it lasts, we could do with a few more weeks of this after the horrid winter we had. The only thing is, I'm a terrible blogger when it's nice out. I'd much rather be outside than sitting here on the pc. So apologies for not visiting but I promise to rectify that soon:)
Mr Mojo has been out and about too but I did manage one card over the weekend, it's for my daughter who will be 20 in a few weeks. Yes, I am thatt old!!! I just had to buy a couple (well a few) of the gorgeous images from the new boy on the block, Kenny K I can't wait for him to be up and running properly as his images are fab, trendy and just so right for that 'modern' look. Go check them out if you haven't already.

Oh and if you can figure out how to grab is June freebie please let me know as I can't for the life of me see where to get it lol. Dim or what? Bet it's staring me in the face lol
Anyway, enough of the blabbering. The papers are SEI, I bought two sheets of these so will need to get some more as they are lush. All shimmery they are. I've coloured as usual with my copics and just added a few brads for a bit of oomph. The papers look a bit crumpled in the pic but they're not so I don't know what that's all about either:(
Now I really need to get me finger out, three DT cards for this week and not as much as an image coloured!!! Wish me luck lol
challenges:
Papertake Weekly - ice cream flavours (strawberry and mint yum)
Friday Sketchers - sketch

9 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, my YOUNGEST daughter was 20 a few weeks ago, so I know how you feel..lol*
    Fabulous card, I love the layout and the girly colours. I'm looking forward to more of these images too.
    To get the freebie go to the shop -
    http://www.kennykdownloads.com/ click on freebie for June and it will download as a zip file.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun
    gorgeous card, fab fun image, luv the papers & design, im like you rather be outside then in when the suns out, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Anne,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super funky card hun. Love the papers
    and colour - GORGEOUS image

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Anne, I love this image, I totally agree with you they are fab, I purchased 2 at the weekend lol thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh is this ever the funnest!!!! sounds like you're having a ball! enjoy yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Anne Love the image

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab card darlin, love the papers and image, the embellies are fab too :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10