Thursday 12 May 2011

The last one

Morning girls
What's the deal with Mr Blogger today?  I've been an age trying to get signed in:)  No dashboard showing, just error messages.  Thankfully all seems well now.
Anyway, today I've my last torchbearers card for Amber Ink to show you.

First off, excuse the dark pic. The weather here is absolutely atrocious today, wind, rain and a dark sky then the next minute a wee bit of sun pops out for all of two seconds lol.  I'm sure you get the picture!!!
Once again I've used the Baby Mermaids set.  I loaded up my graphics programme and merged two of these little cuties onto a rock, so three images in total.  I just adore the little one with the mirror, look at her little tongue sticking out!!  Cute as a button eh.
Coloured with copics, papers are also by Amber Ink, sentiment was a freebie I grabbed from somewhere, sorry I didn't label it so if it's yours please contact me so I can give you a link back:)  Buttons, flowers and brads are all from my stash.
So, there you have it, I'll do a little recap in a few days and then it'll be time for me to pass that pink torch along to ............................. you'll just need to wait and see, it's a secret!

challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday - flower frenzy
Allsorts - use at least three different stamps
Thanks for stopping by Anne x

11 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just love the mermaid with her little tongue pokin out!! lol
    Hope you are keeping well
    hugs shell xx

    Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet mermaids! I know lots of folks havig probs ith blogger this morn so you aren't alone! Thanks for joining us at crafty sents too! hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Anne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and such sweet mermaids. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Anne..pretty image and dp's too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, Lovely card hunny I love the colours and the cute flowers too! Great take on the challenge, Oh hasn't blogger been naughty!
    Thanks for joining us
    hugs Samantha Top Tip Tuesday :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge. We will have another fun one for you on Monday!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    Magical Monday Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Anne,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. I like the little mermaids, they are adorable. Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Magical Mondays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwwww!!!!- what a totally sweet image- I LOVE this card, just gorgeous work Hun!

    Hugz, Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10