Saturday 4 April 2009

Anyone for ice-cream

Hi girlies
I've had a little play this afternoon with some yummy papers I bought at Hobbycraft yesterday. DCWV Sweet, they're good enough to eat, all glittery and embossed :) I almost refused yo cut them lol
Anyway I followed the sketch this week on Friday Sketchers for this card, isn't it lovely?? They're sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, the cutest little lamb and pig will be going to some lucky blogger.
The backers were cut on my cricut using the Design Studio, the ice-cream is from the Doodlecharms cart cut at 3" and I finished off with a bow and a wee bit of bling:)
Happy weekend everyone
hugs
Anne x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh yummy :-) I know what you mean about cutting into paper ! ha ha I will be paying hobbycrafts a visit soooon yay :-)
    your card is really gorgeous Anne :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. p s the funky bunch list is right next to the comment box and my name's not on it, tut :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne, and those papers are yummy!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors it is so pretty
    susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Love those papers and those colors are fantastic!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card Anne,l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ice cream cone is sooo cute. I have the doodlebug charm way down on my list but maybe I need to move it up!!!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10