Tuesday 4 August 2009

making a start

Good afternoon girls
It's been glorious here today. have spent the afternoon out and about town with me Mum. I must admit I do enjoy being outside when the weather is fine.


I made this one quickly this morning. As soon as I saw the sketch this week on Sketch & Stash I knew I'd need to join the fun. It's a fairly simple one which lends itself nicely for a few quick Christmas cards.
The image is Cuddly Buddly, I love all of their Christmas stuff but haven't bought any new ones so far this year but these little cuties have never seen the light of day yet. Why oh why do us crafters buy so much then not use it?? Papers, well they're last years too. K & Co Swell Noel, I've still a good few of these left so will be using them up before I buy any more:) Sentiment is computer generated and the little candy canes are cut with my cricut then covered with diamond glaze for a bit of a shine.

Hugs
Anne x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card, adorable image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is absolutely adoreable, I love that image!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Image it superb
    Thats a brill card Anne.Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Anne,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so wonderful Anne, I'm glad it's useful to you for whipping up some quick cards, this one is so gorgeous, I adore the image!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that image and good on you using up last years papers too.
    good lick with the challenge
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw cute card, I love the image....so cute!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful xmas card Ann, love the image so cute, I too have many an used stamp lol thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10