Friday 20 November 2009

It's Friday Freebie time

A really quick post this morning girls to remind you to go grab this gorgeous image from Digital Delights which is now only available at our groups on Papercraft Planet and SNR Card Universe!!
You'll need to join one or both of our groups to get the image without the watermark . Look for it it under the subject Freebie Friday in the discussions area.
I've made a sweet little card with this one but by the time I finished it last night it was too dark to get a decent pic so hopefully my daughter will get one for me today while I'm at work and I can show you tonight.




3 comments:

  1. Lovely, its nice to see the religious theme, as quite often you don't see it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, the true meaning of Christmas in one little image. Off to investigate...
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10