Tuesday 1 December 2009

one card - seven challenges and my favourite Christmas stamp

Evening girls
It's turned really cold here, I guess it will be another frosty one tonight. Thanks goodness I'm all tucked up indoors with no need to go out again. I'll hopefully have a little play with some of the lovely goodies I've won over the past couple of days:)

This is one of the first Christmas stamps I ever bought and I love him as much now as I did then. I think he'll always be one of my favourites. I stamped and coloured a few of them with my copics whilst watching the X Factor on Saturday but have only now got around to actually making a card.


He's basically had his hat and scarf coloured and glittered and been mounted straight onto some dark green card. Quick and easy, just what we need for the mountain of cards needed at this time of year. I then mounted the strip of striped paper onto some green card which I'd run through the cuttlebug with the snowman sentiments on (sorry can't remember the proper name lol) and another white layer which I'd used one of me Martha Stewart punches on and finished off with a couple of snowflakes. Oh and the papers are from the Deck the Halls range from Papermania.

1. Incy Wincy Designs- red and green
2. Cupcake Crafts - red and green
3. Pink Elephant - favourite colouring mediums
4. Cuttlebug Spot - winter
5. Digital Tuesday - Christmas sparkle
6. HobbyCrafters - warm and cosy
7. Kaboodledoodle - snowflakes



22 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous no wonder you love him so much. The card is beautiful - thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely STUNNING
    He is lovely,
    Thank You for sharing this lovely work with us at Kaboodledoodles this snowflake challenge,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love that snowman and how cute are the colours you've used. Love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is totally awesome! Who makes that stamp - I NEED one! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. He a real cheery little chap Anne.You have made a smashing card with him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne this is a beautiful card, I love the cute image. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. You asked about the papers I used they were free with papercraft essentials magazine. Thanks Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this is gorgeous Anne :) I love this snowman ,,, I have him too, I only bought him last year ,,, he may be an old design but he is still gorgeous ! I love the colors you used too ,,,, :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card!! I love that little snowman, he is so cute!!! I love the look of all the layers!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Anne an great image


    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowhoo!! It's Snowy!! Yes, he's my favourite stamp too! Been hunting him out since last Christmas!!! (well, sort of!) Fabulous card (of course!)

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is totally gojus hun love it bless you for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, great colouring and just love the side layers too Thank you for playing with Incy Wincy this week
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card!! :) Cute snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see why this is one of your favourite stamps he looks one gorgeous fun and cute little character. Love your colours and design also the snowflakes and sparkle thank you so much for joining us at both Kaboodle Doodle and Digital Tuesday this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That snowman is so sweet. Fab card, love the papers you have used and the sparkle on the snowman.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card Anne,i love the image.
    So gorgeous papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love everything about this card and i can see why that stamp is your favorite, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Anne he is the cutest snowman EVER! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can see why this is your favourite - its magnificent :) So is your card :)

    Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge

    Good luck - hope to see you in our next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10