Monday 30 November 2009

calling all little people who blog

Hi girls
Now I know there are a few of you out there with kids who have crafty blogs but can I remember who they are????
I'd call it a blonde moment but with the earlier blogging events of today it's really a temper tantrum that has my mind frazzled.
So, help me out here girls - where are those little folk who blog?
Lexi's little Morgan has decided that he wants to join the blogging world, he even made a card to show off with the other DT cards this morning and I know he'd be delighted if you left him a wee comment.


2 comments:

  1. Morning Anne
    I popped over to Morgan's blog and am following...I nearly forgot to come back to you!! Lol
    Off to check out what you have been jo to...
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful Anne!! I have followed his blog and left a comment!! What a talented wee boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10