Tuesday 2 February 2010

my card for Daan

Morning girls
On Saturday I posted about little Daan and how one of me fellow teamies on Karensdoodles had asked us to post an appeal for cards. You can see the original post here

This is my card, made over the weekend with a heavy heart. Life can be cruel girls can't it?
The image is Soccer Jamie from Digital Delights which I've coloured with my usual copics. The DP is Swinging Plaid by Caleb Gray from (???) I'd one sheet of this, it's reversible too but when I googled it I couldn't find anything else about it. Goodness knows when I bought it or what collection it's from lol
Anyway I do hope little Daan likes my card, if it cheers him up for a while then I've did good. Please girls if you've time make a card and send it over:)
I'm also entering this into these challenges, the more people we can get this message out to the more cards for Daan hopefully. Please make a card girls.

Friday Sketchers - sketch
One Stop Crafts - make it personal


6 comments:

  1. Anne you've done a fab job he will love it i'm sure! I will try and get one done tomorrow i'm off on a hunt for a funny image or may draw a new one :D

    Hugs Lexi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby card Anne, great image and colouring... am sure Daan will love it :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Anne,what a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card great image and the papers are fab.
    Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne, know what you mean hun, but I'm sure your lovely card will help Daan. It's gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.

    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is perfect Anne. Fab image and papers.
    Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10