Saturday 24 July 2010

hitching a ride

Morning girls
Hope your all having a lovely weekend. It's warm here already this morning but no sun:( I'll keep my fingers crossed for some later in the afternoon so we can sit outside for a while. It seems like forever since we've been able to make use of the garden.
Enough of the waffle though and onto me card . I'm playing along with Paula's freebie challenges over on Pollycraft, this is my second card. Once your linked up you email your choice of the third image and so it goes on. So here it is

Isn't this just too cute? I've coloured with prisma pencils and blended with mineral spirits, just for a change from the copics. The papers are a mix of Doodlebug and K & Co, finished off with a couple of brads from me stash. So there you have it.
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the remainder of your weekend
challenges:
Pollycraft - flash those freebies
Simons Says - sketch
DU2DS - stitching

11 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Anne ! I love the image and the embossend card ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cherry card so lovely color combo Anne...cute Images too and I love this Images too...I am joining the Pollycraft challenge too and my card is number 35, maybe you would like to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this made me smile. A great image on a fab card! Thanks for joining us at DU2
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Anne,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! I love the bright fun colors that you used and your coloring is fantastic. The stitching is a perfect touch to this whimsical design. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really is cute - & gorgeous too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Anne love the colour

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitching is the finish touch to this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely embossing! I like the color coordination on this card, too! :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hun
    aww gorgeous card luv the colour combo, great papers, must get mine done, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, this is lovely, such a little cutie!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10