Sunday 22 August 2010

hello

Evening girls
I've finally got a card to show you. Believe it or not I've had this image coloured and papers chosen laying on me desk since the beginning of the week but only now got around to putting a card together.

Now that I see the pic I'm not best pleased with the sentiment, I was going to put 'for your Birthday' on the inside but I think that may change now lol.
This little cutie patootie is one by Cheryl Alger, she looks like a real little madam doesn't she? I'll bet there's a few of us with one of these lol I've coloured with copics and sakura pens for her jewellery and the large flower on her hat. The papers are Anna Griffin, my last 12x12 sheet of these gone (sob) and believe it or not the brad is one of last years DCWV Christmas ones.
So enough waffle from me, me eyes are shutting I'm so tired tonight so I'll list my challenges and bid you goodnight:)

Sassy Cheyrl - stitch it up
Paperplay - pink to make the boys wink
Paper Cutz - anything goes

13 comments:

  1. So cute---I have never seen this image before. So glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Anne what a gorgeous card as always Sweetie! Luv those dps and the pink and grey are such a fab colour combo. Once again you've coloured her in beautifully! Good luck in the challenges. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ya Hun
    aww fabulous card, luv the colour combo, fabby papers, great design, think ya sentiment is fab, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anne fab card love the papers

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun l love those DP they are fab...I've got one of those little madams but shes 12 lol but still a madam when she doesn't get her own way lol
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Anne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card...she is TOO SASSY!!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card, perfect.
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous...love all of the pink! Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay this week.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Anne, beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play for our Pink challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its a cute card. The senti is fine. THanks for playing on PCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10