Monday 23 August 2010

Did you know

that there is a competition on Facebook to win even more images from Karen's Doodles.
Pop over here to find out how to get this fabulous free image and join the fun. You've until 31st of August to enter your card so there's still loads of time girls:)

This is kitty kat!!! How sweet is this little fella?
I could pick him up and give him a big bear hug :)

I've coloured with my usual copics, papers are from Shaz when she had Funky Fairy's. The web and spider I cut with my cricut, just as a wee extra I added some Distress stickles to the web but I don't like it at all. I bought the whole set and have never been happy with the result any time I've used it. Maybe it's just me..............................
I'm also entering this into these challenges:

sketch & stash - sketch
Donna's Den of Crafts - lots of layers
Paper Cutz - anything goes


6 comments:

  1. That's just so sweet Anne! Fab card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Anne,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hun
    fabulous card, brill colouring, luv the papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Anne Love the papers

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card Anne, fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, lovely image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10