Tuesday 20 January 2009


I was asked to make a card for a Celtic fan.
I wasn't really sure where to start so google was my first port of call.
I printed the image twice and decoupaged it then it's simply mounted onto some yellow card.
The rosette I cut from with my expression using the Wildcard cart, ( what a fantastic cartridge this is) the text is computer generated and took a number of attempts to get centred but I got there in the end. A simple brad in the centre finished it off. It's quite a plain card for my liking but I'm not sure what else I could add. Hopefully my customer will like it.

4 comments:

  1. thats a fun one Anne , I don't6 think it needs any more

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, bet your customer was over the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, you would never know it was a clip art image, love the colours and the design. Bet your customer loved it.
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they will love it.... all footie and sports fans love cards in their team colours and emblems hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10