Saturday 31 January 2009


Oh my goodness girls did I have a challenge on my hands for this card.
I was asked to make a birthday card with a fisherman sitting on a toadstool with his guitar resting beside him. Don't ask lol as I don't know why.
Anyway, my beloved cricut came to the rescue although as you can see the fisherman is standing and not sitting as requested but I'm sure it should be fine.
Hope you like him as much as I do

I've also received another award from the lovely Susie Thank you Susie, it's very much appreciated. For those of you who haven't been over to this wonderful blog please take the trip. You will not be disappointed. Susie is one of the most talented crafters I've came across, her little albums and books are to die for.
Thank you once again Susie, I'll get to sending this out to some others later today
hugs
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10