Wednesday 25 February 2009

A Couple of awards



Sorry I'm late with these girls but I've just not had a minute all week.
First of all I've like to thank Ria for the hugs, ain't it the cutest lol and secondly Lou for the 'Best Comment Award'
Thanks so much to both of you, it's lovely to receive these little awards now and then and I can't begin to tell you how much fun I'm having since I joined the blogging world.

So, I'd like to pass both of these awards to May this lovely lady is always leaving me comments on my trimcraft gallery and I've only just discovered that she is a fellow blogger. Secondly to Rozzy who takes the time to comment and encourage everyone over on the forum too.
Happy crafting girls
Hugs
Anne x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anne
    you are soo sweet. thank you so much for the awards... i'm collecting them up and will spread them around very soon... thank you sending you big hugs
    love rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Anne, thats so nice of you.I will add your name to the hugs award and collect the other now. i have been too busy to spend much time on blogging recently, but hope to do more soon.
    Hugs to you too.
    Love, mayxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10