Wednesday 11 February 2009

Funky Fairies Challenge 3 - Faux Stitching


Hi girls
This is my card for the third challenge over at Funky Fairies . Hopefully you'll come on over and join the fun this week. There are some great prizes on offer and don't forget there are some scrummy free papers to use here too.
I've used the Doodlementals range of papers, the stamped image is from Inkadoo mini range, which I've mounted onto a backing cut on the cricut. Stitching is all Sakura glaze pens and the sentiment is computer generated. I printed the flowers a couple of times so I could decoupage them and add a bit of dimension to the card, finished it off with a bit of ribbon and some bling.

Hugs
Anne

3 comments:

  1. too cute....thanks for your comment and for letting me know I had won the candy...hopefully I contacted her in time :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Anne

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10