Sunday 8 February 2009


Good morning girls
It's cold but bright here this morning so am keeping my fingers crossed it stays that way.
I made this name book as part of a Christmas present for my cousins little girl. She had so admired one I made for my own daughters 18th birthday so how could I resist lol
Once again my beloved Expression and the cricut design studio was used (if you don't have one your missing out) I was amazed how quickly it all came together once I got started and I'm pleased to say she loved it.
Don't forget to check out the side bar for some fabulous candy on offer out there in blogland. Remember you need to be in it to win it as they say.
Hugs
Anne

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Anne. Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great album Anne, what is her name?? I cannot make it out
    that Crickey seems so handy to have

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh honey your name book is stunning... love the papers...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is stunning Anne, very similar to one of the birthday cards I received, that's wierd coz I hadn't seen any before and now 2 in 2 days LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Anne...looks gorgeous.
    I have candy on offer until Wed...pop over and enter.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10