Wednesday 4 February 2009

My First Design Team Entry


Hi girls
Here's my first card as a member of the Funky Fairies design team
The papers and image is from the Love Train free kit which was only available for 24 hours.
I cut the backing and flower with my cricut, coloured the image with prismas and added some brads and ribbon from my stash.
Why not grab the one of the free kits over at the Inspirational Blog or visit the shop to see what else is on offer. We'd love to see your creations for this weeks challenge over at Funky Fairies, so why not drop in and say hello
hugs
Anne

11 comments:

  1. Big congratulations on your DT position, well deserved. Your card is beautiful Anne. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Anne I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a cute card I was expecting all fairy girly pinky stuff ...I like owls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is just gorgeous hun, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card...I'm loving the owl images, fantastic colours too.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Anne - looking forward to working with you on the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Anne! :)
    Welcome to 'Fairy Land'! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card I ust love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh honey this is so sweet & I love those colours.

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE this Anne, what a fabulous start to your design team work. Looking forward to seeing more.
    hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10