Monday 27 April 2009

I can't believe it

I was totally gobsmacked when I checked my comments this morning!!!
Yesterday I did the Doggone Stamps blog walk and was lucky enough to win two gorgeous stamps. The westie dog and the jester! I'm over the moon and can't wait to have a play thanks Lauri for the great blog hop.
I'm not finished yet though girlies. I also won the Sketch and Stash Challenge last week and have now the choice on one of Bea Crafty's fabby downloads.
So, to say I'm a happy bunny this morning is an understatement!!!
I'm hoping to get a wee bit of crafting in later this afternoon - I'm having withdrawal symptoms. It's great to have a shiny new pc but awful transferring everything from the old one when you really want to just get going lol
hugs
Anne x

ps - Oh I'm one lucky blogger lol I've won a dowload from Dotties World too, wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

9 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Well done you. I saw that you had won the sketch and stash challenge. I hope to get some crafting done this week. Got a busy week being mums taxi!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Anne your card was lovely but then they all are darling
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just passing and I see that you have won the Sketch and Stash Challenge and one of my images, congratulations!
    I think this must be Karma as you were the one who started my download adventure in the first place!
    I look forward to sending you your image once you've had a browse (and let Becky know).
    Well done again - Bee Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooo Hoo! Good show! Now all you need to do is stop by my blog and rub some of that luck off on me - LOL!

    Can't wait to see what you create with all your goodies!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, congratulations to you. Enjoy your winnings !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you come down to earth yet? What a fabulous winning streak -whooo hoo for you.
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Aren't you the lucky lady at the moment?
    I hope you've bought your Lottery Ticket this week LOL!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, well done Anne, you lucky lady you.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it's not a download you won from us, it's a K&CO Christmas kit and three Christmas stamps.... get that address to me so I can get them sent out! LOL

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10