Monday 1 June 2009

I'm home and a Birthday wish

Hi girls
That's my holiday over for another couple of months and I'm sooooooooooooo glad that I've come home to this wonderful sunshine. I hope it lasts, I always feel so much better when the sun is shining. I'll post a couple of pics over the next few days, just to make you all a little jealous lol

Anyway, today the very talented Funky Fairy Shaz is celebrating her birthday. I'm sorry to say I didn't know before I left for Turkey so apologies Shaz for the lack of a card from me but I do hope you have a lovely day.

Girls, for those of you who don't know it Shaz is the designer of all the yummy Funky Fairies papers which she gives freely on the inspirational blog and today, to celebrate her birthday she is very generously giving 40% discount on everything in the shop too:) I hope you'll all visit her blog at some point today to wish her a very Happy Birthday.

hugs
Anne x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10