Monday 17 August 2009

Finally a card

Hi girls
What a day I've had. First off hubby rang me from work this morning to tell me the card I'd given him had the wrong name on it!!! How stupid is that? The poor soul came home at lunch time with it for me to fix. NOT - I managed to save the embellies and the cricut cuts but I'd to redo everything else.
Then I decided since I'd a wedding card to do that I'd play along with the challenge this week on Dotties World which is romance. No problems there, I printed out some lush Funky Fairy's papers and my image and set to work. All went according to plan until I tried to get a pic.



At least 30 pics later, and I kid you not, this is the best I can do. I've been in the garden, inside every room in the house, back to the garden and still it's not the best. Funny thing is I took a pic of another DT card at the same time and it is perfect!! Tell me how on earth that works will ya?
I'm off now for a stiff drink, I think I need one lol

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Anne, don't Dottie & George make a handsome couple:), I love the shimmer on Dotties dress it's just gorgeous!.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Dotties World.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely Anne, the colour is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a smashing card and the pic is fine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just another great card from your hands.I like this couple with all the pink, they are so cute, and the small cute hearts are just perfect.
    Thanks for playing with us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just never know how those pictures are going to turn out do you? Takes almost as long as making the card to get a decent one sometimes!
    Gorgeous card, love the scalloped edge. Thank you for playing along this week.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne :-) I have just been for a lovely browse around your blog :-) Love all your creations :-)
    Gorgeous wedding card, I love this image and the papers you used are lovely :-)
    You really made me laugh,, I am always doing things like that ,,, wrong names,,, (Jilly has a frame I made as proof !! )
    A couple of weeks ago I was asked to make an A4 card for a baby boy with parents names and a frame big enough for a 5x7 photo on the front,,,, then they had a girl :-/ !!

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dear Anne,

    hehe we all do these things, me especially..lol...
    Such a cute card, the colours are very pretty.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card Anne,i love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Anne, so cute,
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late visiting you♥ I've been a little preoccupied with the new collection. It's a gorgeous card, even thogh you struggled with the photo I can see it's lurvly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10