Wednesday 19 August 2009

woohooooooooooooo I won some candy

I did, I did too!!!!
The whole of the August collection of digi's from Say It With Stamps which is a new venture for Jen. I do hope you'll take the time to pay her a visit and see her wonderful stamps. You won't be disappointed girls.

As if that wasn't enough, the postie will also be bringing me all this new stash too.
  • A clear set from Hanna Stamps
  • A mini set from There She Goes
  • Star Dust Stickles
  • Prima flowers
  • Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon!
  • Brads
  • Jumbo flowers
  • Chipboard shapes
  • Heidi Grace round clips
Thanks Jen, you've made my day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Must be a day for winnng Anne, i won at funky Fairies too.
    Wooooo Hoooo.congrats on your win...
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so excting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooohooooo Anne
    You lucky little crafter
    Congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10