Monday 7 September 2009

Have you made a project and a sneeky peek

Happy Monday girls
No card from me today (yet) but I just wanted to remind you that you've a couple of days left to enter your project into this weeks challenge over on Funky Fairy's.

As always to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize you must use at least ONE Funky Fairy Papercraft item on your creation, plus Heidi from Simon Says Stamp is donating "Simply the Best Sentiments" stamp set. So you have two reasons to get your entries in before the closing date.

Now for a sneeky peek. Can you guess our next challenge? I hope not or I'm in big trouble with the boss. No more cherry beers for me lol

So girls, go 'case' a project, make it your own and leave us your link. We do love visiting to see all your wonderful creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10