Thursday 29 October 2009

Delightful Sketches - challenge 10

It's that time again!!! Another fun sketch challenge over on Delightful Sketches. I do hope you'll join in the fun. We've a fabby sponsor this time Embelish IT are offering the lucky winner a $15 gift certificate so that's another good reason to play along.

No card for this one girls as I used the sketch yesterday to showcase one of the fabby new images from Digital Delights so if you'd like a looksee you'll find it here
So girlies, I'll look forward to seeing your creations with this one, have fun and happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Anne just want to say ty, cos of you I am getting into these challenges more. your blog is one of the first I come to in the mornings. love ya cards hun, so much inspriation. will be having ago at this sketch later. happy crafting hun

    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10