Sunday 4 October 2009

We're home and a little toot

Hi girls
That's the jollies over and done with for this year. Our fortnight in the sun was over all to quickly. Home too to this horrid weather, I've been freezing all day!! Never mind, I'll start marking off the days till our next visit to Turkey in May lol

I also wanted to tell you about the fabby sale Wendy is having over at Digital Delights but you'll need to be really quick as the 50% off ends at midnight 4th October but USA time so you've still got a bit of time to grab a bargain. Trust me to be on me jollies and not let all my blogging buddies know on time:( Sorry girls, scouts honour it won't happen again lol



2 comments:

  1. Oh heck i missed it.Your sack Anne...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home Anne I missed you but glad you had a nice hol
    Love Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10