Thursday 3 December 2009

Have you seen Karen's Doodles

Girls I've just stumbled upon Karen's' Doodles whilst visiting one of my DT buddies blogs. Make yourself a cuppa and go have a look see at her lovely digi images. I'll bet you spend a penny or three lol I did:)
She's also giving away three sets of candy over on DoodleDivas. Three lovely sets of rubber are up for grabs and as an added bonus there will be random give a ways when you leave a comment or buy and image. How good is that?? Not to mention loads of inspiration from the divas themselves

1 comment:

  1. Anne what a sweetie you are! I am so glad you stumbled by our blogs.How wonderful of you to post about our blogs.We have added a couple new blinkies to the blogs if you would like to see them. Thanks for your friendship and goodluck in our drawings sweetie! DoodlePrincess Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10