Monday 12 April 2010

A bit of news from me

Hi girls
I've a wee bit of news, not the best kind either.
I've unfortunately decided to leave two of my lovely Design Teams. Squigglefly and Lexi's Creations. I've some other things going on at the moment that will leave me pushed to the limit and feel it's very unfair not to give 100% to the other girls on the teams.
I'll miss all of my lovely teamies but will still pop over to your blogs to see your lovely cards and leave a comment or two:)
I'd also like to thank both Lexi and the designers over on Squigglefly for allowing me to create with such fantastic images and wish them all the best of everything for the future


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go, Anne. We'll miss you at Squigglefly. I hope to still see some awesome Shy Bear creations here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best Anne! We're going to miss you around Squigglefly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our paths barely crossed at Lexi's but I love your blog and am sure we'll see plenty of each other. Take care hunni. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to see you go Anne, but totally understand limits!! haha
    All the best to you!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10