Friday 9 April 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Distressing

Good Morning girls

It's Friday which means we have a new challenge for you on Totally Papercrafts.
Can you believe we're at challenge 11 already? Time flies when your having fun:) Lorraine has chosen the theme this week which is.............................

'DISTRESSING'

I'd a right old fiasco with this one but I won't go into it lol

I decided to use Basic Grey Origins papers for this card as they are already distressed so it was only a matter of giving the edges another coat of ink, cheating a little but hey ho!! Sentiment it by Hero Arts which I stamped with brown pigment ink which I then smudged as usual but seeing as it's distressing and I was totally distressed by this point I left it lol Forgive me girls but I'd lost the will to live by this point!!!
Our sponsor this week is the super-talented Sally-Ann from the Digi Stamp Boutique who is offering the winner of the challenge a choice of.....

The ''Offer Of The Month''

OR....3 Images of choice

So there you have it, go create a distressed card or project without getting yourself distressed in the process!! Good luck.
Don't forget to check out the other girls on the DT blogs as they've all did a fab job with this one.

challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Thank You

12 comments:

  1. I loves your card Anne, l don't do distressing either, well not of cards lol!! You did a good job hun :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunb
    gorgeous card, luv the pretty papers, fabby layout,sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats totally gorgeous hun x Loving the browns on it x Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card hun love the colours really rich and yummy

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, great colours
    Thanks for plying along at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Anne, I love the colours of the paper and fantastic sentiment.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Anne! This is just gorgeous! I love how you used the background paper! I'm always at a loss for what to do with those types of prints! Love this!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    P.S. Miss You :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Anne Hun

    gorgeous card, I love the colours and layout of this.

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card - love how you have done the wording.

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you're making it up about the fiasco as it look spretty fab to me! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Anne. Great distressing work. Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this one is so classy Anne great BG paper and I love that stamp too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10