Wednesday 19 May 2010

Karen's Doodles - Make it Masculine

Happy Wednesday to all you Doodle Divas out there
Thanks to everyone who played along last week with our sketch over on Karen's Doodles UK Remember to check to see if your one of our three lucky winners.
We've another a fab challenge for you this week girls. It's the dreaded mans card. Yes, we want you to make it masculine!!!


This is 'It's Your Day'. I tell ya, that's me hubby to a T lol Coloured as usual with copic markers, boy did that chair give me trouble but I got there in the end. The papers I received a while ago in a blog candy, I think they're Laura Ashely but can't be sure. Finished off with a couple of big brads just for good measure.
I'm off on me jollies tomorrow, two weeks of sun, sea and relaxation in Turkey!!! I'll schedule some posts while I'm away so please don't forget to pay me a visit:)

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne, love the colours you've used. Have a fab holiday :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god that reminds me of my hubby! Except my OH is bald as a coot and has a beer gut! LOL

    Fab card Anne x Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, hope you have a fab holiday, will miss ya...take care xx
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card and I love the layout you have used. Have a great time in Turkey I wish I was jetting off somewhere :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Anne ! Love the papers and the layout is great ! Enjoy your hols ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent card, its really hard to find masculine things dont you think? Or at least it was I think they are now producing more masculine orientated crafty material now though, hugs Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Anne love the papers

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Anne,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, Anne. Hope you enjoy your hols. Thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, that's a typical pose ! Fab card Anne! Love the papers and the chair looks great! Have a great holiday! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a knock out card Anne what a great image and your design is awesome

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Anne hun, gorgeous greens! Have a wonderful hols. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant job Anne, love the papers and the colours you have used. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card Ann. Love the layout and colouring. I can't this is my hubby (he cant work the remote) Lol!!! Cathy xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10