Friday 25 June 2010

Totally Papercrafts - An easel card with a twist

Happy Friday Girlies
Hopefully your all well and ready for a crafty weekend starting of course with another fan challenge from me and the girls over on Totally Papercrafts Challenges

It's my turn (Anne) to set the challenge for this week and I'd love to see your easel cards BUT I'm not making it as easy as that lol................. I want to see one for the boys.


Our sponsor this week is the gorgeous Heidi of Simon Says Stamp

and you could win



This gorgeous set of papers and brads from the KIOSHI collection of Basic Grey

I wish I could enter myself lol Basic Grey are one of my favourite papers.

Anyway, here's me card for this week. The image is from Karen's Doodles, fab isn't he? I've coloured him with my copic markers and them mounted the image onto some blue card then again onto some white which I've then pop dotted to give the card a bit of charachter. I've did the same with the large tiled letters which were computer generated.


These fab papers are a freebie from the lovely Amanda Kellher. She makes the most amazing scrap kits and gives loads away as freebies!!! How nice is that? Be sure to say hello if you pop over.

challenges:-
ABC - X for xtra dimension
Charisma Cardz - for the boys
Creative Card Crew - an easel card

14 comments:

  1. Hi Ann
    A fabulous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun
    gorgeous boys card, great image, fabby papers & layout, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, love that image & your letter tiles are just perfect
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Anne :-) The image is fab and I love the papers and colours you used ,, the RUN looks brill too :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the papers and the image. Clever way to use those letters too.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great twist and this card is brilliant :D I will have to try and give your challenge a go.
    I am sorry I am late getting round again I am just catching up on all my DT's now

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous card Anne,i love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Anne, love the papers and fab image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Anne great challenge you have chosen for us this week and your card is fabulous love the image and colours

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a brilliant easel card Anne...fabulous bright colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab challenge Anne thank you for setting. Love this image and your card is fab.

    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous male card!!. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Theres something on my blog for you hun
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab easel card Anne. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge this time.
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10