Sunday 15 August 2010

Whilst out enjoying the sunshine

Hi girls
We've had glorious sunshine all day here in Glasgow, a rarity this summer believe me so I took advantage and took me crafting bits outside. Would you believe I managed four cards, yes four, all the same mind you but four all the same. What a difference no puter makes!!


This has to be my all time favourite Christmas stamp. It's one of the first ones I bought and I use him every year. I've used my trusty copic markers and a multitude of stickles, well you gotta have some sparkle on crimbo cards right?
I'm not sure what the papers are, something from last year that was laying at the bottom of me Christmas stash. The little sentiment was a freebie from a craft mag last year too, that's the first time it's seen an ink pad though:) Ribbon and brads are from my stash.

challenges:
Sunday sketch & stamp - sketch (flipped)
OSAAT - pack a punch
Christmas Card challenge - border punches

13 comments:

  1. Little Happy chappie he is Very nice and love the colours nice punch too Thanks for playing along with OSAAT challenges this week

    Liz x
    OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Like how you tilted the image.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S. Good luck in the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Anne that is one of the cutest snowmen ever well done for being able to craft outside you were lucky it was rather blowy here but at least it got the washing dry lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes!! I love Snowy! He has to be the best Snowman! Love your card Anne, thank you for joining OSAAT's 'Punch' challenge this week!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Anne

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww there he is again I just love this snowman, but can't get him anywhere :0(
    Just love your card tho hun really sweet, fab colours
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic!!! love that stamp, I have him somewhere in my stash!!!

    thanks for taking part with OSAAT challenge this week
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute little snowman! Thanks for joining in with our Pack a Punch challenge over at One Stitch at a Time this week! Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww he is such a cute snowman! Thanks for playing along at OSAAT.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I love the image! Your card is beautiful, love the blue. So glad you joined us for this weeks Christmas card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O so sweet!!!! the blue is fantastic!!! thank you for playing with us at SS&S!!! good luck!!!
    mandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy little snowman! I like the blue and white theme.

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10