Wednesday 3 November 2010

look what the postie brought for me

Hi girls
I've been keeping a little secret for a couple of weeks now but since the postie brought my new goodies this morning I figured I could let you all know my news.
Donna a lovely lady who works on behalf of Sparkle & Sprinkle contacted me mid September asking me if I'd be willing to do a guest design spot later this month and would I like to choose some stamps and glitters etc to work with. Well, how could I refuse, we all love new stash right? Freebies are even better:) lol

So, this morning Mr Postman brought me a package with this gorgeous set of stamps, flocks, glitters, DST and glue. The theme is to be valentine, cringe lol, we've not even had Christmas yet but I shall enjoy playing without a snowman is sight

Now, I've a little confession to make. I'd never heard of Sparkle & Sprinkle but boy have I been missing out. I've never seen glitter so fine and sparkly in my life, it looks amazing as does everything else and what about the cute stamps? Check out that pucker lol
I can't wait to play!!!

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo! I can hardly wait to see what you do with these products! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh now this looks,exciting hun cant wait too see what you make hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh you lucky lady Anne, have fun playing :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Hunny, Thankyou so much for my gorgeous card :O) loved her, wish I had a figure like her lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh wow !!! congratulations Anne ,,, lucky you !! :-) fab goodies :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10