Wednesday 17 November 2010

Love Muffin

Hi girls
It's blowing a gale here in Glasgow today so I've tucked myself away in my craft room all snug and warm. Not that I've achieved much yet but the thought is there:)
I wanted to show you this card that I've made for Sparkle N Sprinkle. I got my lovely new stash in the post last week and this is one of the results.

This is Nikki Love Muffin, coloured with copics, and a wee bit of flock to the trim of her dress.
Papers are from Creative Cottage, it's such a shame to ink up these lovelies but I wanted the distressed look for this one. After inking everything, I rolled the flowers in some glue and then some Bubblegum glitter also from Sparkle N Sprinkle, love the result!!!! All finished off with a bit of ribbon and a couple of brads.
Thanks for stopping by and keep warm:)

challenges:
A Spoon Full of Sugar - distressing
CRAFT - colour palette

4 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this one Anne the papers and distressing look great so do the flowers and image, love the sparkle and flocking.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is fantastic! Love Muffin!!!! Brilliant card Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, just love the distressing & Nikki love muffin looks fab in her flock lol
    hugs shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, this is too cute! Such a spunky image & love the distressing. Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10