Friday 10 December 2010

There'as nothing nicer than an open fire

Morning girls
A quickie post this morning as I'm way behind both with my Christmas shopping and me cards.
So I'll get straight onto our challenge this week on Totally Papercrafts. Thanks to everyone who played along last week, hopefully you'll join the fun again with our challenge which is

PAPER PIECING
and we're sponsored this week by

click pic to take you there

and a fantastic prize of 5 digi images of your choice


How I wish I'd a lovely roaring fire like this one to snuggle up in front of. Doesn't she look comfy laying there on her mobile. I've used two images for this one, both from Karen's Doodles. Papers are DCWV and I've used these to paper piece her clothes too. I've coloured with my usual copic markers, adding a little shading to her trousers too as I felt they were too flat with just the paper. I then added a couple of little gems to the flower in her hair and her necklace but they're not showing well in the pic. Finished off with some ribbon and a few dew drops.
So, nice and easy again this week girls, I do hope you'll play along and don't forget to visit my teamies to see their wonderful creations too:)

challenges:
ABC - jewels and gems
Paper Pretties - punches



10 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, makes ya feel real toastie, great paper peicing, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Hunny

    Hope your heating is back up and running now!!!

    Your card is gorgeous I just love the combo of images hun brill job!

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Anne :-) she looks so toasty and warm in front of the fire :-) Hope your're all toasty warm now too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Anne, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at ABC challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to do exactly that in a mo...fab image and card
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, hope you're keeping as warm as the girl in this card. Love how you combined the images.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne
    A gorgeous card and a fabulous image,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is one gorgoues card hun and what a wonderfl image,too I have a fire hun,in my craft room,and just love it so lovely and warm too hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Anne, beautifully colored...nice and toasty!!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining the ABC Jewel Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10