Tuesday 1 March 2011

golf anyone?

 Morning girls
I've been having a wee play with some of the stamps I got in me package this month from Sparkle n Sprinkle.
This is such a fun set, Golf McDuff, even the name is brilliant!! There are three male and one female golfers plus sentiments.  All are the same whacky style, a real fun set.



I've coloured this one with my primsa pencils and blended with mineral spirits.  I added a wee touch of sparkle to the club with a sakura pen too.  Papers are from me Costco bag, don't know why I don't use these more often as some them are fab.  It's just easier to reach for a pad you know what colours are in lol
It's been kept relatively plain apart from a couple of eyelets, men don't seem to need as much emebellies on their cards.

challenges
ECP - one for the boys
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by Anne x

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun
    lol fabulous card, great fun image, fab papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a fantastic card Anne, brilliant sentiment. thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10