Monday 2 May 2011

 Morning girls
It's looking like it's going to be another nice day here apart from the wind which will play havoc with me doo lol but seeing as we've no concrete plans for today I'll not worry about it:)  Are any of you doing anything nice today then?
It's also time for a new challenge on Karen's Doodles and this week the theme is

ONE FOR THE KIDS


I think this has to be one of my favourite of Karen's kids images.  I'm sure, like me, you've had a kiddie in a paddling pool thinking he was Mark Spitz!  Coloured as usual with copics, papers are K & Co, twine and brads are from me stash.
It would be lovely if you could visit my teamies too, they've all made smashing cards so lots of inspiration to get those creative juices flowing:)

challenges:
Paper Cutz - anything goes
Southern Girls - green and blue
Creative Card Crew - childs play

Thanks for stopping by Anne x

7 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful,Anne!Lovely colours and the image is so perfekt for a kid`s card!
    Love the buttons!
    Have a great week!

    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so beautiful, Anne:O) Love the colour combo, pretty layout, and your colouring is fabulous! Great to see you back;O)
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful papers Anne... Love the twine.. Perfect boy card :)... Have a great week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely boy card Anne. beautidful colouring and love the design!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Anne, those colours are beautiful, great layout too and so summery, roll on the warm weather!

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous, cute card Anne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anne: This is an adorable card you made with my drawing. I love the blue colors! It makes me want to jump in the pool with him :-)
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10