Monday 23 May 2011

It's time to pass the Amber Ink Torch

Morning girls
If you can read this then Mr Blogger is behaving himself today and has posted nicely for me whilst I get in some rays:)

Unfortunately it's time for me to pass the lovely Pink Torch over to a new gal today and set her off and running.  
A mahoosive thanks to Mandi who passed her Pink Torch Torch to me.  


Before I tell you about my replacement though I'd like to thank Amber and Pam for having me this month and of course allowing me to play with the fab Amber Ink images.  I've had a ball running with that Pink Torch and will look forward to seeing what my lovely replacement creates too.  
I guess your really itching to know now aren't you?  Well I've kept it a secret long enough so I suppose the time is right now:)
I'm delighted to hand the Pink Torch over to 


For those of you who don't know Nancy, she and I are teamies over on Karen's Doodles and she creates the most gorgeous cards, with a smashing eye for colour and use of embellies.  I think she'll have an absolute ball running along this month.
Don't forget to visit the other girls who created alongside me this month.  Katie, Cathy, Jane and Michelle Each and every one of their creations have been brilliant and it's been an absolute pleasure to be on the team with them.
   

2 comments:

  1. YAY! It worked! It's a good day for Mr. Blogger and hopefully a good day basking in the sunshine for you! I know it is a good day for AmberInk. Thanks for being so fab Anne. Nancy made a great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing the torch to me, Anne:O) And thank you for nice words, I'm blushing;O)
    I hope I make you proud.
    Have a great time in the sun, I don't mind if you send some up to me in Norway, pretty please:OI
    Have fun!!! And thanks again for the torch.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10