Thursday 19 May 2011

My time is up.................

Morning girls
I've throughly enjoyed carrying the torch for Amberink this month.  I've had a blast with the cutest little Mermaids you ever did see.  Did you notice I totally fell in love with them?



All good things come to an end though and it's time to say cheerio, ta ra and goodbye to Amber and her super images for now.  So I'll leave you with a little recap of what I created this past month.



In a day or two it will be time for me to pass the pink torch to a super talented girlie but I'm keeping it a secret  till then.  All that remains is for me to say a mahoosive thank you to Mandi for passing the torch to me and of course to Amber for allowing me to create with her super images. Thanks so much girls I've had a ball:)
Thanks for popping in today
Anne x



1 comment:

  1. Anne...you're the best! Thanks for carrying that torch so amazingly well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10