Friday 5 August 2011

Are you hanging up your stockings yet?

Morning girls
Thanks for popping in.  I did have my post all typed and ready to go when Mr Blogger threw a wobbly on me and I lost the lot so now your getting the shortened version:)
Friday means it's time for a new challenge on Totally Papercrafts where our theme this week is

HOLIDAYS
Our sponsor is Karen's Doodles and the lucky winner gets to choose three images.


I decided to go with Christmas.  Well, why not take the chance to get another one into me box eh?
I've taken CAS to the extreme with this one.  Baubles were cut on my cricut and a load of glitter added to the bows.  I then cut three two inch circles, sized the little stockings to fit and once they'd been coloured with my copics I cut them out and pop dotted them in place.  A multitude of flock and glitter was then added to their tops.  Job done!!
So, that's my effort for this week girls, do pop over to the challenge blog for loads more inspiration from my lovely teamies:)
challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - no patterned papers
Paperplay - Christmas in August
Do It With Digi's - Christmas in August
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas in August
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Moving Along With the Times - don't be square

Thanks for popping in
Anne x



21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous beautiful card Anne.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun
    a fabulous card, luv the ickle stocking, great design, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little stockings are so adorable!!! By the way... Love you new photo as well! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hunny

    love this card, great layout, simple and effective.

    Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Card.
    Thanks for joining us by the SimonSaysChallenge!

    Domi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it hun!! Perfectly C&S!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those sweet little stockings...love the red and white too..thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gorgeous card hun just love those wee stocking,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them - perfect - now need to fill them
    Hugs
    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Anne. Sorry I haven't been around but we may be looking to move and I have been bombing up and down the country.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the traditional feel to your card! I love Red & White on xmas cards! Thanks for joining the Digi Divas at Do It With Digis! Hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card Anne.
    Red & White is soooo Chrismassy! Love the design of the baubles and the sparkle.
    Thanks for playing 'Don't be Square' with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this, Anne. The little stockings are adorable.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Anna how are you hun ?
    Love this card and well done you for getting another Christmas card done for the box - I really must do some too as I promised myself I wouldn't leave it until 1st December this year !
    Thanks for stopping by my blog hun - nice to "see" ya again x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous design! Love all of the little details here ... thanks for playing with us this week over at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant CAS card Anne, love those little stockings. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww Anne, this is just so beautiful Hun!! Luv the red and white. Hope you've had a great weekend. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Classy card Anne I love it
    Thanks for joining us Digi Divas at the "Do It With Digis challenge" this time
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Anne I love your card its great. Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, These little stockings are so adorable. In short your new creation is really awesome. I hope you enjoyed lot in your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment
Anne x

 
01 09 10